August 2010 Paper crafting cruise to Alaska!

Bring your family and friends on a wonderful vacation and get to scrapbook along the way! Click on the cruise ship in the sidebar, email or call Kathleen Tansey to reserve your spot today! Space is limited, so don't delay. I am so excited about this opportunity! It is going to be so much fun. I have hardly slept thinking about the amazing projects and scrapbook pages we will be doing! Sign up today!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas catch up!! Fun stuff I got over the holidays! YAY!


Diet Pepsi can cut with snowflake die and the Big Shot, By Anita Hays

Also from Anita Hays






Hot cocoa packet from Jodey Batay-So cute!!
It was raining so hard the night we had our christmas demonstrator party-I am responsible for the ink smearing on the front cover!  UGH!  I was so sad it smeared!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment