August 2010 Paper crafting cruise to Alaska!

Bring your family and friends on a wonderful vacation and get to scrapbook along the way! Click on the cruise ship in the sidebar, email or call Kathleen Tansey to reserve your spot today! Space is limited, so don't delay. I am so excited about this opportunity! It is going to be so much fun. I have hardly slept thinking about the amazing projects and scrapbook pages we will be doing! Sign up today!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"On the Go" stamp scrubs

I made these mini stamp scrubs for my club stampers as their christmas gifts.  I laminated each one, and monogramed each for personalization. 

Finished gifts, complete with mini bottles of Stampin mist :)


Inside look


Paint pads


Cut them in half-one for each side


I glued Pink Flamingo DSP to cardstock -this is the cover

This is the inside. 
I decorated the front with the monograms, (I had embossed their initials-however when you try to laminate the whole thing-the embossing powder melts further and the effect is not the same-oops)
I used the crop a dile to punch a hole and attach the jumbo brads (double mounted-1 outside and 1 on the inside) to secure the elastic to hold the bottle of mist. 
I attached the scrub pads with velcro so they can take them off and wash them if they want to! YAY
Email me if you want more details. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment