August 2010 Paper crafting cruise to Alaska!

Bring your family and friends on a wonderful vacation and get to scrapbook along the way! Click on the cruise ship in the sidebar, email or call Kathleen Tansey to reserve your spot today! Space is limited, so don't delay. I am so excited about this opportunity! It is going to be so much fun. I have hardly slept thinking about the amazing projects and scrapbook pages we will be doing! Sign up today!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cookie Sheet Message Board


I made these for a swap I do each month with my amazing demonstrator friends.  I first saw this idea on my upline's blog-Christie Hagerhjelm.   You can see her cookie sheet HERE
This was so much fun to make.  The hardest part was finding the cookie sheets at a dollar store. Finally I found them, and I was so excited!!!
I made marble magnets, and covered thumb tacks with flowers. 
Close up of 2 of the magnets. 

Stamp sets: Contempo alphabet, Eastern Blooms
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise
Tools: SU! Big Shot, scallop edge punch, trio flower punch, circle punches, Tombo liquid glue
Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment