August 2010 Paper crafting cruise to Alaska!

Bring your family and friends on a wonderful vacation and get to scrapbook along the way! Click on the cruise ship in the sidebar, email or call Kathleen Tansey to reserve your spot today! Space is limited, so don't delay. I am so excited about this opportunity! It is going to be so much fun. I have hardly slept thinking about the amazing projects and scrapbook pages we will be doing! Sign up today!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

More catching up! These projects are from last year and before.


Jar candle I decorated with rub ons

The other side

Lid - I think I will add some ribbon next year :)



Gifts and Giving frame from 2008

I love this little candle.  So cute! It was also from my Gifts and Giving class last year.

Framed art from AGES ago!  This was a class I took from Christie Hagerhjelm, now she is my upline.

This was a shadow box project I came up with for my very first Gifts and Giving class.

side shot, we covered it with DSP. :)

Tile coasters made at my first Gifts and Giving class also.


No comments:

Post a Comment