August 2010 Paper crafting cruise to Alaska!

Bring your family and friends on a wonderful vacation and get to scrapbook along the way! Click on the cruise ship in the sidebar, email or call Kathleen Tansey to reserve your spot today! Space is limited, so don't delay. I am so excited about this opportunity! It is going to be so much fun. I have hardly slept thinking about the amazing projects and scrapbook pages we will be doing! Sign up today!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Eastern Blooms swap


I totally fell in love with this gift bag as soon as I saw it!  The great Elsie Camp made each one of us "orphaned" demos this as a special treat at a meeting we had ages ago.  Since then I have made several of them.  Chas and I used this as one of our projects at one of our stamp camps.  Elsie is like the "mom" of our group of demos that get together once a month to stamp and chat.  She has such great ideas and it is always fun getting together with all my friends.  If you join my team, you to will be invited to go to these meeting with me.  You don't want to miss out on the fun!!! Join today!

No comments:

Post a Comment