August 2010 Paper crafting cruise to Alaska!

Bring your family and friends on a wonderful vacation and get to scrapbook along the way! Click on the cruise ship in the sidebar, email or call Kathleen Tansey to reserve your spot today! Space is limited, so don't delay. I am so excited about this opportunity! It is going to be so much fun. I have hardly slept thinking about the amazing projects and scrapbook pages we will be doing! Sign up today!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sweet Centers Stamp Set - EEK You're sweet! Halloween card


This is the swap I made for the last "orphaned demos" meeting I went to. 
Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Centers, Haunting wheel
Card stock: Only Orange, Whisper White, Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant,
Ink: Versmark
Other: White embossing powder, Black embossing powder, heat tool, powder pals, Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon Snail, stapler, Sweet treat cups, jelly beans
Punches: Small tag, Large tag, 1 3/8" circle, 1 3/4 circle, Scallop circle


When you pull up the ribbon, there is another tag in there so you can open the card.....

and get the candy out!!  Yummy! 
I saw this idea on another blog, but it was quite a while ago and I don't remember who's it was-if its your's let me know so I can give proper credit!  It's an amazing idea-this way the card does not get destroyed trying to get to the candy. 
TFL!  Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment