August 2010 Paper crafting cruise to Alaska!

Bring your family and friends on a wonderful vacation and get to scrapbook along the way! Click on the cruise ship in the sidebar, email or call Kathleen Tansey to reserve your spot today! Space is limited, so don't delay. I am so excited about this opportunity! It is going to be so much fun. I have hardly slept thinking about the amazing projects and scrapbook pages we will be doing! Sign up today!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sweet Centers Stamp Set - Christmas card


Another card from my friend Amy's workshop
I love this stamp set!!  This card was much easier to make than the halloween card below-SO much easier!
Supplies:
Stamps set: Sweet Centers
Card stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Brushed Silver
Designer Series Paper: Christmas Cocoa Specialty - specialty because 4 of the sheets are flocked and are so beautiful!!!  Very Classy! 
Ink: Versamark
Other: Silver embossing powder, Powder Pals, Heat tool, Sweet Centers cups, 1 3/8" circle punch, gift bag stuffing cut up with my Snips to get it to go in the cup (ugh! I don't recommend this stuff).
TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment