August 2010 Paper crafting cruise to Alaska!

Bring your family and friends on a wonderful vacation and get to scrapbook along the way! Click on the cruise ship in the sidebar, email or call Kathleen Tansey to reserve your spot today! Space is limited, so don't delay. I am so excited about this opportunity! It is going to be so much fun. I have hardly slept thinking about the amazing projects and scrapbook pages we will be doing! Sign up today!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Personalized framed art

I am so excited to start this new blog!  My old blog was so frustrating for me to learn how to use I quit using it.  So here we go again!  I made this project back in May for my friends birthday.  (I'll let you guess her name...lol)
I love making personalized framed art.  There is a little glare off the glass-sorry about that.  I'm working on my photography skills. 
Supplies used: 
Stamp Set: Headline Alphabet set (retired-but I love it)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Versamark, Pink Pirouette
DSP: Bella Rose
Ribbon: 1-1/4" Pink Pirouette Grosgrain Ribbon, Red Hemp Twine
Tools: Crafters Tool Kit, Eyelet Border Punch, Embossing gun
Other: Heat and Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Pretties kit, sponges, SNAIL, Liquid Tombow Adhesive, Hodgepodge Hardware Kit, and random other accessories.
Here is the gift bag I made for her present:
So adorable!  I really loved it! It was hard to give it to her!
Supplies:
Cardstock: 12x12 Textured Pink Pirouette
DSP: Bella Rose
Ribbon: Riding Hood Red Ribbon Originals, 1-1/4" Pink Pirouette Grosgrain Ribbon
Other: Pewter Jumbo Eyelets (for the handle-you can barely see them), Crop-a-dile, SNAIL
I learned how to make this bag at Stampin Up! convention last year.  I took my 12x12 cardstock, wrapped it around a box of cereal to get my score lines, decorated the front, and then assembled it.  I knew I would screw it up if I assembled it first....lol....Hope you enjoyed it!  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment