August 2010 Paper crafting cruise to Alaska!

Bring your family and friends on a wonderful vacation and get to scrapbook along the way! Click on the cruise ship in the sidebar, email or call Kathleen Tansey to reserve your spot today! Space is limited, so don't delay. I am so excited about this opportunity! It is going to be so much fun. I have hardly slept thinking about the amazing projects and scrapbook pages we will be doing! Sign up today!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Autumn Harvest Halloween layout

This is my halloween layout from 2 years ago.  I doubt I can remember everything I used on this but I will give it a shot!  Stamp sets: Autumn Harvest, Contempo Alphabet  CS: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss,     Ink: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant,       DSP: Ghosty Greetings (??? taking a guess here)  Tools: Tag punch, Sm Tag punch, Scallop circle punch, Photo corners punch, 5 Petal flower punch, Big Shot, Top Note die, couzzle, Crop-a-dile, sponges, snips    Other: Basic Black hemp, brads, mini library clips, elegant eggplant grosgrain, basic black grosgrain, black gingham, googlie eyes, staples

No comments:

Post a Comment