August 2010 Paper crafting cruise to Alaska!

Bring your family and friends on a wonderful vacation and get to scrapbook along the way! Click on the cruise ship in the sidebar, email or call Kathleen Tansey to reserve your spot today! Space is limited, so don't delay. I am so excited about this opportunity! It is going to be so much fun. I have hardly slept thinking about the amazing projects and scrapbook pages we will be doing! Sign up today!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Carousel Notes card


I make a basket of cards every year for the Scleroderma auction.  I love the Carousel Notes for a variety of projects. Almost everything on this card is retired, but take it and make it your own!  I would love to see what you come with!  Leave me a note so I can check it out!  
Supplies:
Stamp set: Eastern Blooms, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
DSP: Bella Rose
Tools: Classy Brass Template - Pick a Petal, Stylus, Circle Scissor Plus, Bone Folder, Scallop Edge punch, Big Shot, Stampin' Up! Scallop Envelope die, snips
Other: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Tombo Liquid adhesive, dimensionals
Ribbon: Riding Hood Red Taffeta
Here is a close up of the mini card so you can see the glitter better.  I used dots of Crystal Effects and sprinkled the glitter on and let it dry overnight.  I tried using the 2-way glue pen first, but liked this effect much better!
Here is a shot of the card out of the mini envelope.
Love it!  Hope you like it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment