August 2010 Paper crafting cruise to Alaska!

Bring your family and friends on a wonderful vacation and get to scrapbook along the way! Click on the cruise ship in the sidebar, email or call Kathleen Tansey to reserve your spot today! Space is limited, so don't delay. I am so excited about this opportunity! It is going to be so much fun. I have hardly slept thinking about the amazing projects and scrapbook pages we will be doing! Sign up today!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Enjoy Every Moment with Bella Rose DSP scrapbook page

This layout is from a long time ago, but I love it so I thought I would share.   This was for one of my scrappin clubs.  Stamp set: Enjoy Every Moment  Inks: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red   CS: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White         DSP: Bella Rose      Ribbon: Riding Hood Red Taffeta, 5/8" Pink Pirouette striped grosgrain      Other: 1" circle punch, Crop-a-dile, brad, dimensional, sponges, chipboard frame, scallop edge punch, stapler, Basic Black Stampin write marker
TFL!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment